Agile Group is seeking a detail oriented, well organized, dependable TECHNICAL WRITER with excellent interpersonal skills to join our Albuquerque NM team. Position requires extraordinary organization, multi-project tasking, attention to detail, sound work ethic, and collaborative teamwork, in providing exceptional services to a large federal agency.
If you are looking to join a company that values results and integrity, this is a place for you. Send your resume today!
$45,000 to $55,000 based on experience
- Assist management in client-related technical and administrative matters.
- Research document specifications, interview subject matter experts, and coordinate documentation effort from initial concept to final product.
- Create documentation from research. Develop detailed information by working with project delivery teams, and project stakeholders, as needed to support document creation.
- Identify and resolve documentation issues, related to procedures, concepts, organization, presentation and usability; propose solutions to stakeholders.
- Create and revise documents to be consistent with established, customer-directed document format and quality style guides to ensure consistency in presentation, tone, and style. Verify documents are complete, concise, clear, and that appropriate grammar and format is used.
- Work independently with relevant customers to develop documented procedures.
- Facilitate document validations.
- Evaluate client technical and operational objectives and programs. Negotiate with stakeholders to create and meet recommended project timelines.
- Actively participate on project teams, to include recommending and implementing changes to the procedure development manual.
- Complete special assignments as directed.
- Other duties as required.
Allocation of Work:
- 25% Write Technical Documents
- 25% Edit Technical Documents
- 20% Acquire Subject Knowledge
- 20% Client Support
- 10% Support Production of Technical Information
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, or appropriate technical discipline with an emphasis on technical communication.
- Five years of experience as a technical writer or creating technical documentation.
- Three years of experience with Microsoft Word; one year of experience with Adobe Acrobat.
- One year of demonstrated successful interpersonal communication skills, to include experience leading others.
- Proven experience in document development, to include demonstrated writing, editing, formatting, and proofreading skills.
- One year of experience with decision making and problem solving, as well as correct grammar and language skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Assertiveness with ability to collaborate with strong Type-A+ personalities.
- Intelligence, excellence (sets high standards of performance), analytical skill sets, and the drive to execute and succeed.
- Capacity to work independently in a deadline oriented environment with little supervision.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (100% company paid for employee and dependents)
- Vision, Dental and Short Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits (100% company paid)
- Group Term Life Insurance
- 401K to include match and profit sharing (after 1,000 service hours)
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Federal Paid Holidays
- Cake on your birthday
LinkedIn Posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1094323823/?pathWildcard=1094323823&trk=job_capjs