Agile Group is seeking a detail oriented, well organized, dependable EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT with excellent interpersonal skills to join our Washington D.C. team (Crystal City, VA). Position requires extraordinary organization, multi-project tasking, attention to detail, sound work ethic, and collaborative teamwork, in providing exceptional services to a large federal agency.
If you are looking to join a company that values results and integrity, this is a place for you. Send your resume today!
$55,000 to $65,000 based on experience
- Provide tireless and uncompromising support senior level managemer.
- Screen incoming communication including calls, emails and visitors. Prioritize outcomes, respond independently when possible and ensure that all action items are tended to in a timely manner. Exercise a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Assist in the managing key reports and other analytics, dashboards for management to help execute business plan.
- Assist in coordinating management team members to ensure goals, objectives, milestones and timelines are on track. Ensuring changes are clearly communicated, and approaches are revised as needed.
- Assist project management teams to ensure priorities are communicated and proactively address project-related issues.
- Prepare project management reports and meeting minutes.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Support management and project delivery teams with key business initiatives in downstream execution tracking, tactical communication, key metric tracking, and utilizing data to provide actionable insight.
- Provide general administrative support to various teams including ordering for team events and supplies; manage conference rooms; invoice processing and tracking; meeting support, including agendas and minutes; and special projects with constantly moving priorities.
- Take minutes of meetings and maintains the final records of meetings.
- 5 years related executive administrative and project coordination experience supporting project teams and management
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, external partners, and investors.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated, proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Assertiveness with ability to collaborate with strong Type-A+ personalities.
- Intelligence, excellence (sets high standards of performance), analytical skill sets, and the drive to execute and succeed
- Capacity to work independently in a deadline oriented environment with little supervision
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (100% company paid for employee and dependents)
- Vision, Dental and Short Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits (100% company paid)
- Group Term Life Insurance
- 401K to include match and profit sharing (after 1,000 service hours)
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Federal Paid Holidays
- Cake on your birthday
LinkedIn Posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1093671665/?pathWildcard=1093671665&trk=job_capjs
Excellent written and verbal communication
Committed to perfection
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.